Monday, May 21, 2012


This is an update on the status of the Bald Eagle Juveniles at the Morningside Nest. I last identified two juvenile eagles in the nest but on Saturday May 19th with the help of a friend who showed me a better viewing location of the nest on a more elevated position we both counted three Juveniles sitting in the nest instead of two. I did take a picture but its not the best due to not having a tripod and having to hand hold my camera. If you count from right to left you will see identify the three juvenile eagles. I will also have other photos of the juveniles which may only show the two which seemed to be more aggressive in there personality. These photos are from May 19th and 20th 2012 at the Morningside Bald Eagles nest. I also took photos from the trail view which is not the best look at the eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment