Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Conclusion of the Bald Eagle Nesting season for 2013

It was about 9.30 am when I stepped off the Metro subway at King street Metro station and walk to the Mt. Vernon Trail. I was a long but pleasant walk to the first Eagle nest site at Morningside lane. I arrived there by 11:30 am and started looking for the Juveniles in the nest immediately and spotted one of the two juveniles in the stages of Branching. I think this is the last stage of branching before fledging    I hope I will see them as the fly overhead at sometime later in the months ahead as they learn how to be a Eagle. The follow One of the adults at the Ft. Hunt site. Enjoy. I cropped some of the images. I had very little luck with flight shots this time but will continue to pursue my perfect shot whenever I go out to capture photos of Bald Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment